1. Pigs can fly Back in 2005, when Jeremy was chasing his first junior U.S. title, he said of his chances to win, "stranger things could happen; pigs could fly." (he won) This line has followed Jeremy ever since (thanks to his family.) His official fan club is called Pigs Can Fly Club and they sell pins shaped like pigs to raise funds for Jeremy's Boys Fund - a fund started by Jeremy to raise money for male skaters in Aspen. He even uses the club initials at the end of his Twitter screen name (@jeremyabbottpcf)
1．豚も飛べる 2005年、ジェレミーが初の全米ジュニアタイトルを目指していた時、彼は自分が勝つ可能性について、このように言いました。「奇妙なことが起こるかもしれないよ；豚が飛んだりとかね。」（彼は勝ちました）それからというもの、この言葉はジェレミーに付いて回りました（彼の家族のおかげです。）彼の公式ファンクラブはPigs Can Fly Clubと呼ばれ、彼らはジェレミーズ・ボーイズ・ファンド - ジェレミーが設立したアスペンの男子スケーターのための基金 - のために豚の形をしたピンを売っています。彼はクラブの頭文字を、ツイッターのスクリーンネームの最後にも使っています（@jeremyabbottpcf）
2. Wait, is that a...? Jeremy has a tattoo. It's a Chinese character that means good luck and fortune. It's on the back of his left shoulder. When he was 12, his sister, Gwen, got one (a snowflake on her ankle) and he thought it "was the coolest thing ever." So as soon as he turned 18, he went out and got one too. And - he'd like to get another one. (Anyone else see Olympic rings on the other shoulder in the future?)
3. You won't find his mom walking under any ladders Abbott's mom is very superstitious. She wears a pair of small silver earrings (tiny skaters) that Jeremy gave her when he was seven. He gave them to her at one of his first competitions and she never takes them off. She also has a bracelet that Jeremy gave her in 2005 that she wears at every competition. (Although she has to be careful when she puts it away because it is on the verge of falling apart.) Her family gets in on the superstitions too. Her husband has to sit on her left-hand side and always shouts "Go Alexander!" before every program. And her daughter, Gwen, wears a pink pig hat (which helps Jeremy find them when he's skating).
4. He ain't Yu-Na but... Jeremy is huge in Korea. After he competed at Four Continents in 2007, he became a minor celebrity in Korea. They even created a Korean version of his Pigs Can Fly website (Jeremy isn't even sure who runs the Korean version of his site.) He may be the U.S. National Champion, but he's far more likely to get recognized in a Korean mall.
4．ユナほどではないけれど… ジェレミーは韓国で大人気です。2007年の四大陸選手権以降、彼は韓国ではちょっとしたセレブです。彼らはPigs Can Flyウェブサイトの韓国版さえ作りました（ジェレミーは誰が管理人なのか知りませんが。）彼は全米チャンピオンかもしれませんが、韓国の街での方がはるかに認識されそうです。
5. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Abbott is a massive SpongeBob SquarePants fan. In Colorado, his former training town, he used to pack his lunch in a SpongeBob SquarePants lunch box. After he moved away from home last year to go and train in Detroit, his mom began cleaning out all the SpongeBob paraphernalia. She just recently donated the last of it to a local hospital.
ジェレミー・アボット・ジャパニーズファンクラブは、ジェレミーとジェレミーのお母様と協力して、アメリカの少年スケーターを支援する活動をしています。これまでに37万円をJeremy Abbott Boys Fund（ジェレミーが故郷アスペンに恩返しするために設立した基金。子ども時代の自分と同じように苦労している少年スケーターの支援が目的です。）に寄付しました。ご協力下さった皆さん、どうもありがとうございました！